Are you a Facilities or Real Estate Manager accustomed to working in a corporate environment?
Do you have a thorough understanding of Facility Management and Health & Safety?
We are currently recruiting a corporate Facilities Manager for a well-established Risk Management firm who have been around for over 200 years, specialising in high end property insurance for commercial business to help mitigate risk. Working in their prestigious offices the successful Corporate Facilities Manager will be responsible for the Facilities Management and Health and Safety compliance across two sites.
• Primarily responsible for Facilities Management of Windsor office
and a smaller London office so occasional travel to London required.
• Assistance in Real Estate projects, office refurbishment and
• Own and review the maintenance contracts to ensure that SLA’s and
KPI’s are in place and being achieved managing all the maintenance
contracts, many of which are outsourced.
• Management of Site Security, manned guarding system, alarms, CCTV
and data confidentiality.
• Manage outsourced on-site catering facilities
• Ensure compliance with fire drills, fire regulations, alarm testing
and ensuring disaster recovery plans are up to date.
• Manage all facilities and Health and Safety procedures and ensure
that all sites are compliant and safe for contractors and employees.
• Management of the maintenance team and all outsourced contractors.
• Review and continuously improve facilities processes and ensure all
procedure manuals are up to date
• Previous experience as a Facilities Manager or Assistant Facilities
Manager gained within a corporate environment, having taken pride in
delivering a high standard of customer service.
• Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at a senior level and is
comfortable working in a commercial environment.
• Excellent proven knowledge of Facilities and H & S legislation,
ideally supported by IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications and membership to
• Due to the autonomy that this role allows you must have and you must
be flexible to travel to the other offices and be able to be on
standby for out of office hours emergencies.
• Proficient in MS office – word, excel, powerpoint.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Facilities Manager to work for a professional business that has a strong historic record of accomplishment for success, working out of their beautiful offices in Windsor town centre. Offering a competitive salary, bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, private health care and on-site parking. Please apply now as to not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Morgan Tunn.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.