We are currently on the hunt for a Sales Analyst Coordinator to join a leading Automotive brand to assist in the analysis of the sales and market data trends, playing an integral part in the overall business plan.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who thrives on working with numbers and is eager to work for a globally recognised brand who have a solid foundation around developing their people.
* Produce weekly and monthly sales and market reports
* Manage the forecasting process, ensuring deadlines are always met for the monthly meeting
* Design and implement initiatives to help drive sales
* Maintain strong working relationships with the internal, dealer and field teams
* A highly analytical mind-set with experience in using excel at an intermediate level
* The ability or experience in creating clear and concise reports from scratch
* A creative approach to data interpretation
* Well organised with strong communication skills
* Ambition and drive to want to progress professionally within Honda
* This role could would suit a Graduate or an A level educated or equivalent, or someone who has proved themselves numerically though their work experience
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who prospers on managing reports and seeing their work come to life with a global organisation.
A competitive salary is on offer, alongside a fantastic benefits package which includes; a discounted car scheme, a 35 hour working week, BUPA health care, 25 days holiday (increasing each year of service) and a gym on site.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website or Siobhan Shrieve on 01628 817134.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.