Do you inspire leadership?
Are you a seasoned sales professional who has delivered training?
Currently we are working closely with one of the world’s largest providers of drinking water solutions into businesses, looking for a Head of Sales Training. This Head of Sales Training will be tasked with implementing and defining their Inside Sales Quality Assurance protocols in line with their very ambitious business goals, to ensure that their rapid growth is supplemented with the right sales tools, functions, and training.
• Define and resolve Inside and Field Sales Representative training
• Develop sales training tools, materials, and programs in line with
the business’ way of selling.
• Create Sales Quality Assurance model for both Inside and Field
• Implementation of appropriate systems and technologies in line with
business reporting requirements.
• Forecasting Sales Training requirements against budget.
• Analysing strategic marketing/sales plans and communicating
internally with Sales Managers, in turn evaluating success of
• Conduct Management training providing them with resources to
implement training plans.
• International travel.
• Previous Sales Manager experience.
• Field/Inside Sales Training experience.
• B2B Sales background.
• Passion for training and delivering quality customer experience.
• Known Sales Training methodologies.
• Dynamic, engaging and energetic approach.
This fantastic opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a business that has not only doubled their revenue in the last two years with continuing foresight of success, but also to be a fundamental part of the “next step” they are taking within their sales function.
Due to the fact that it is a newly created position it is currently positioned as a 6 month FTC, however with genuine intentions of becoming a permanent position with clear scope of progression and development. Full comprehensive benefits including health care/life assurance from day 1.
Offering an attractive basic with a 10% bonus and excellent corporate benefits, please apply now as to now miss out on this unique and exciting opportunity.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.