Unrivalled career prospects on hand for someone keen to continue their profession within an Automotive business that excel in their field.
* Manage and motivate the analysis team, including reviews and ongoing training and development
* Promote and develop the Parts business from a commercial and strategic perspective
* Manage the Parts and Accessories competitive pricing policy
* Use analysis and reporting to develop goals and direction of the Parts business
* Plan and launch new Parts and Accessories products in line with vehicle line-up
* Close collaboration with Marketing and Aftersales Managers to achieve strategic direction
* A strong understanding from either a manufacturer or consultancy, in an Aftersales or Parts Management function
* You will be an excellent communicator and influencer with experience managing a team or looking for a team management position.
* An analytical approach and commercial acumen are required in order to contribute to a successful strategy and direction.
This opportunity will give an experienced Parts or Aftersales Manager professional the opportunity to take their next step within a management role, where they can add value to the long term manufacturer goals.
Please get in touch ASAP as interviews are being held this week.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.