Are you a payroll expert with a desire to learn and progress within HR?
Would you like to work for a company that offers development with a career path?
We are exclusively working with a Global Electronics business who are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a highly motivated team in their UK Head Office. As the Payroll Administrator, you will be supporting the HR Manager with running the full payroll process in a timely and accurate manor. This role has a real focus on payroll however, does offer the opportunity to assist on day to day HR activity and would allow you to develop in a HR career.
* Manage relationships with external payroll provider and process monthly input for Payroll
* Be responsible for the overall running of payroll for the entire company
* Manage flexible benefits system and company’s pension scheme.
* Support the HR Manager with employee relation queries, employee meetings including exit interviews, requests for flexible working, maternity, paternity leave etc
* Preparation of employment contracts, references, and monitoring probation reviews
* Handle recruitment administration, onboarding and leaver processes
* Maintenance of the HR data base including updating employee records
* Administration of bonus, salary increases and attendance records
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with strong payroll processing skills, ideally gained within a European business. You will have a proactive approach with the willingness to learn and achieve results. Your attention to detail will be highlighted by the accurate work that you produce and your positive attitude to work. Along with relevant payroll experience you will have a passion for HR and the desire to progress within a successful payroll and HR career.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator who is determined to produce fantastic work and be supported by an inspirational HR Manager at a successful, supportive business. A chance to gain wide exposure to all areas of HR and to take on greater responsibility within the role as you progress. An ideal career path for someone with Payroll experience that would like to progress within a HR role. Support towards CIPD qualification/study will be considered for the right candidate.
For more information please contact the office and ask to speak with Hannah Weeden.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.