Do you have experience managing agencies and projects?
We are currently recruiting for an Accessories Manager to work for one of the words leading automotive manufacturers in their Motorcycle Department, focusing around apparel and specific parts. The Accessories Manager will be tasked with understanding and analysing the customer and market and in turn developing and launching future ranges and products. This fantastic opportunity offers the successful Accessories Manager a chance to contribute and manage new initiatives and creative ideas.
• Working with other departments, identify sales opportunities and future strategies.
• Propose plans to achieve sales targets.
• Communication with other EU branches to ensure supply commitments are met, against sales performance and current stock levels.
• Weekly/Monthly internal reports.
• Market research/intelligence in line with supporting sales objectives.
• Development of apparel concept/market positioning/strategy in line with new bikes/new ranges.
• Liaising with suppliers/designers.
• Managing budgets/unit cost specified towards region.
• Strong background in working within a complex business environment.
• Good commercial acumen with solid numeracy skills.
• Experience of how sales and marketing work together.
• Excellent project management and coordination skills.
• Motorcycle experience or passion for riding is essential.
• Strong excel skills.
If you are passionate about motorcycles and have the right attitude and experience, this role offers the successful individual the chance to work for the words leading manufacturer of bikes, allowing them a hands on input into apparel ranges and accessories.
Offering a competitive salary with excellent corporate benefits and a car scheme- this is an opportunity that can’t be missed.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.