A global electronics manufacturing organisation are recruiting a Warranty and Service Operations Manager to lead and manage the UK Aftersales Operations team. The Warranty and Service Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team consisting of Technical Support, Warranty and Spares executives and provide direction and development for the team to ensure Aftersales commercial objectives are achieved.
This role will suit an experienced Aftersales Manager with understanding of consumer electronics warranty processes and experience of managing people.
- Review warranty processes to ensure they are operating at a high standard
- Ensure quality, insurance and returns processes are effective
- Establish open communications and coordinate internal processes with manufacturing
- Develop/audit service network and monitor measurables and KPI’s and ensure efficient resolution
- Ensure all service agents are trained to appropriate levels to ensure the division is operating effectively - Manage staff including training, development and appraisals
- Review departments KPI’s and provide direction to ensure continuous improvements
- Provide insight, analysis and reporting to senior business leaders in UK and Europe on performance
Applicants will need a sound understanding of an after sales/service environment ideally from a consumer electronics/petrol products manufacturer with knowledge of developing warranty, returns and insurance processes. You will have experience of managing and developing teams and provide direction to improve business performance as well strong analytical and reporting ability. You will have strong commercial acumen and credibility to represent the Aftersales operations department across the UK and European businesses.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Aftersales or Warranty Manager looking to join a fast paced and innovative business with a view to developing the team and the department processes in order to improve commercial performance. The company offers competitive salary, bonus and benefits include; pension, healthcare, dental and gym contributions.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn. Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.