An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join an established HR team at the UK Head Office of a growing Global Pharmaceutical business. As HR Business Partner you will collaborate with key stakeholders across the business with a particular focus on employee engagement, recruitment and development of a growing workforce in the UK, Ireland, Nordics, Australia and New Zealand. A true Business Partnering role that will allow you to share innovative strategic ideas across a people passionate environment.
* Support the implementation of the People & Organisation strategy and people plan providing guidance to line managers and employees on a range of HR matters.
* Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business, partnering on HR activities.
* Create innovative employee engagement activities to increase engagement across the organisation.
* Assist in change management, organisation and job design, supporting the business needs
* Coach, guide and upskill Managers to handle lower level ER cases
* Support in developing a strategic talent plan, creating new processes to support the development of current and future talent such as psychometrics, mentoring and coaching
* Support on HR projects across the business
An ideal role for a people focussed HR Business Partner looking to provide a high quality Business Partner level of support and expertise to the HR team and business. You will be a highly commercial, driven individual with the desire to achieve results by partnering with the business. Your excellent communication skills will aid you in building strong relationships with key stakeholders and employees alike. Using your own initiative, you will have a “hands on” proactive approach with a passion for HR and people. The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and preferably degree educated or equivalent.
This will present an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to become a part of a highly successful and progressive business with strong values and a people-focussed culture. As this position develops you will be exposed to many areas of the business and will have the opportunity to work with likeminded people who all share in the amazing values of the company. A competitive salary, pension and corporate benefits are on offer to the successful candidate.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a number of roles in this sector that we are currently working on, please visit our website: signetresources.com to find out more.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Hannah Weeden
Follow us on Twitter: @signetresources
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience.
Signet Resources is an equal opportunities employer.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.