Are you an articulate HR and Payroll administrator who has meticulous attention to detail?
We are exclusively working with a Global Electronics business who are looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to join their team at their UK Head Office. As the HR and Payroll Administrator, you will be supporting the HR Manager with the day to day running of the UK HR function, working closely to meet business objectives and ensure enhanced employee relations and high levels of performance.
• To be the first point of contact for any HR related queries
• Manage relationship with external payroll provider and process monthly input for Payroll
• Manage flexible benefits system and company’s pension scheme.
• Support the HR Manager with employee relation queries, employee meetings including exit interviews, requests for flexible working, maternity, paternity leave etc
• Preparation of employment contracts, references, and monitoring probation reviews
• Handle recruitment administration, onboarding and leaver processes
• Maintenance of the HR data base including updating employee records
• Administration of bonus, salary increases and attendance records
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and have strong HR Administration skills, ideally from within a European business. It is important to have experience in payroll and having a basic understanding of current UK employment legislation will be useful. Along with the above HR skill set you will have the ability to work using initiative and prioritise workload in order to meet the needs of the business but most importantly you will take a pride in your work, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator who is serious about doing a good job to work for an inspirational HR Manager at a friendly local business. A chance to gain wide exposure to all areas of HR and to take on greater responsibility within the role as you progress. An ideal career move for someone with HR and Payroll experience to step up in their next HR role. Support towards CIPD qualification/study will be considered for the right candidate.
For more information please contact the office and ask to speak with Morgan Tunn.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.