People are our business - our Team, our Clients and our Candidates!
At Signet, we recruit the best so that we can deliver an exceptional service to both our Clients and Candidates. We are constantly looking for innovative ways of improving our proposition and encourage our team to ' look beyond the obvious in all that they do.
We are currently searching for a highly ethical Marketing Recruitment consultant who is passionate about service, delivery and driven by a desire to be 'different' to other recruiters.
We are currently looking to expand our team, and recruit a candidate who is keen to work our Marketing desk, a role ideally suited to an ambitious individual with a desire to take pride in the recruitment process.
* Maintain existing relationships with several key clients whilst prospecting for new business through referrals and networking.
* Become an expert within Marketing & Recruitment and therefore offering support to the industry.
* Offer a recruitment service that is exceptional in concept and deliver to the letter.
* Resource for candidates through traditional methods and use social media and referrals to be able to showcase the full range of talent on the market.
* Maintain close relationships with client and candidate base; always looking to exceed expectations.
* You will have had a background in a sales/target driven environment, with an appreciation of how to deliver a quality service - We have previously successfully recruited people from various industries and are looking for an individual that shares our values.
* The ability to work on a database and manage your own desk as if it were your own business, therefore taking accountability for your own work.
* Transparency and honesty is at the core of our business and will lead to long term personal success.
Working in an Owner managed business allows for creativity and ideas to be considered and actioned immediately. This also means rewards are recognised immediately and there is no stop to your career development.
We have a robust internal training programme and provide an elevated level of coaching and mentoring.
As well as a competitive salary and generous bonus schemes, we offer parking, 23 days holiday rising to 25 in your 2nd year as well as the incentive to earn 4 additional days by reaching your quarterly target, BUPA healthcare, Perkbox staff discount benefits, dress down Friday, flexi-time
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Andrea Frith
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience.
Signet Resources is an equal opportunities employer.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.