Are you looking to join a globally recognised brand?
Do you have a creative flare with a passion for PR?
We are currently recruiting for a European PR Communications Manager to help lead various campaigns and events. This role plays an integral part in pan-European PR campaigning for new and existing products, delivering captivating written and visual assets. This European Communications Manager will need strong analytical drive, being able to improve on and make recommendations for future campaigns.
* Working closely with the Department Manager and coordinating other members of your team to organise projects and campaigns.
* Developing quality of writing and PR process, creating a standardised style.
* Dealing with the PR translation agency making sure that written assets are dealt with accordingly.
* Manage the relationships with photographers and videographers within agreed budgets.
* Analyse previous events or campaigns and make improvements on future projects.
* Delegating workload with PR Communications Coordinator, helping develop and progress this person.
* As the European PR Communications Manager you will need to be an excellent communicator with keen creative eye.
* Strong journalistic, publishing or editorial background, with an understanding of generating powerful written and visual content.
* Ability to balance creative input alongside agency management throughout campaigns.
* An understanding of the continuous change in digital and social media, improving the PR process and standards.
* Prior PR frontline experience
* Strong organisational skills, managing projects and deadlines.
* A understanding of the European B2C market ideally with high value products
This rare opportunity allows you to work with a top automotive global brand, challenging yourself in a creative environment managing various events, projects and campaigns. If you are looking to bring something to a company wherein you will make a true difference, this is the role for you.
The company offer a competitive salary and amazing benefits package which includes pension, private health care, onsite parking and restaurant, lease car scheme and 25 day’s holiday.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.