Enjoy working part of a passionate and dedicated team?
An internationally recognised brand are looking for a European Media Lead to join their enthusiastic team. This role is pivotal in the overall media strategy including creation, development, execution and evaluation across the European markets.
As European Media Lead you will be responsible for large media budgets and liaise with various teams across the UK and Europe to ensure a consistent brand presence and reach the objectives and goals of the business. You will become the leader of the various media agencies and build long lasting strong relationships across the business.
• Contribute to the growth and development of the brand, working on the European media strategy with the internal team
• Lead the media planning and auditing agencies.
• Build strong agency relationships and be the main point of contact for all European branches for any media/marketing information.
• High level of budget management (multi million)
• Support and maintain tracking of media spend and forecasting
• Analyse and report any key findings from each campaign to ensure the highest benefit to the business
To succeed as the European Media Lead you will be a strong communicator with good influencing skills and enjoy forming strong long lasting relationships with both stakeholders and agencies. You will have strong commercial acumen, with the ability to plan and distribute large budgets. Previous experience liaising with key stakeholders and the ability to present strategy at a senior level with confidence is a must. Strong agency management is essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a globally recognised brand, and work with a talented team of professionals who are dedicated to developing the media strategy. If you are ambitious and career focussed with a desire to deliver and build on success then this role is for you! The company offer a competitive salary and amazing benefits package which includes pension, private health care, onsite parking, lease car’s and 25 day’s holiday.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Rebecca Chapman.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.