Do you want to work for a market leader?
Are you a driven articulate B2B sales professional?
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Finance organisation has arisen. This successful business is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their successful B2B sales team. Based from home but covering a territory of Kent/Sussex and South London you will be responsible for the management and acquisition of the clients within your territory whilst also consulting and offering advice to them.
• Deliver to Area Sales targets.
• Develop and maintain personal relationships with all clients
within specified geographical territory.
• Appoint new clients to achieve and exceed agreed new business targets within specific geographical territory.
• Agree, achieve and exceed targeted growth on existing clients within the specified geographical territory.
• Work with marketing and sales support team to ensure effective client requirements are constantly met.
• Prepare and implement business plans for all areas of the Sales process
• Work with Business Manager to ensure you are maximising all opportunities within your client base.
• Experienced B2B sales professional who has/had client development exposure with a track record of delivering sales solutions.
• Proven ability in securing major client wins and generating revenue streams
• strong track record in managing strategic relationships with external organisations
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a positive and productive manner
• Articulate and persuasive with excellent presentation skills,
• Demonstrable confidence, gravitas, energy, dynamism and self-motivation along with good business acumen
• Motivated by results and achievement. Resilient and persistent in approach
• Good communicator and outgoing personality – ability to deal with individuals and groups at different organisational levels.
This role would give the right candidate the opportunity to work for a business that is the leader in their industry with a dynamic, hungry sales director who wants all of his team to be successful. They also offer a fantastic benefits package including – Bonus, Company Car, Laptop, Phone.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a number of roles in this sector that we are currently working on, please visit our website: signetresources.com to find out more.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Joel Tillyer
Follow us on Twitter: @signetresources
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.