Fantastic new opportunity to work as a Resourcer/Researcher within a leading recruitment consultancy. This role will provide opportunity to develop your resourcing ability and work with a selection of leading businesses across the South East.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Resourcer/researcher to ensure candidate delivery and coverage of all the client requirements.
• Own, maintain and grow a candidate database and to proactively search for individual client requirements.
• Interview and make recommendations.
• Pro-actively deliver the most efficient, effective and professional service to the client at all times.
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Drive towards achieving Personal, Team and Corporate goals.
• Generating relevant market leads for the Consultants.
• Database and website searches.
• Source from internal Candidate database.
• Manage Candidate referrals.
• Manage and update jobsites.
Self-motivated, highly driven, first class communicator. Quality orientated with a passion for doing a good job. Strong integrity essential. An interest in developing a career in recruitment. Proven customer service experience is essential.
23 days holiday rising to 25
Opportunity to earn an additional 4 days holiday a year.
Solid training and development programme
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a number of roles in this sector that we are currently working on, please visit our website: signetresources.com to find out more.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Andrea Frith
Follow us on Twitter: @signetresources
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.