This is a new opportunity for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join this specialist engineering company based in Richmond-on-Thames on a permanent basis.
The Compensation & Benefits Manager will provide specialist advice and support on employee benefits and insurances, global mobility and general office insurances, with the aim of attracting, retaining and motivating the best professionals within the company’s fields of expertise.
In addition, the Compensation & Benefits Manager will work closely with the HR Project Manager, ensuring that that HR database is kept updated, that relevant management information is available and that the employee self-service and online benefits portals operate effectively.
Key Responsibilities of the Compensation & Benefits Manager
* Overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of Staff and Partner insured benefits such as Private Medical Insurance; Permanent Health Insurance; Group Life Assurance; Group Personal Pension; Employee Assistance Programme; Childcare Vouchers, etc.
* Overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of Staff and Partner insured benefits for the international offices, in respect of PMI, PHI and Group Life assurance.
* Managing the preparation for pensions auto-enrolment.
* Ensuring accurate data is held in the HR system and online benefits portal.
* Providing high-level input into, and general support for, the company reward strategy, in addition to the managing global annual salary review and bonus processes.
* Providing guidance and advice on global mobility package design and cost. Designing a suite of global mobility policies to suit business needs.
* Overseeing the company’s participation in external salary and benefits surveys, to include submission of data and analysis of results, and advice on job matching.
Essential skills of the successful applicant
* Proven track record of working in Compensation and Benefits, including salary surveys, benchmarking and employee benefits provision, ideally with some experience of the legal/professional services/partnership environment;
* Previous experience of global mobility, including package design and liaison with 3rd party data providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build an effective ongoing Compensation & Benefits strategy within a very successful international business that is driven to change and develop the organisation.
25 Days Holiday, Flexi Time (Core hours 10am-3.30pm), Bonus, Flexible Benefits Allowance, Opportunity to earn 12 extra days holiday per year.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a number of roles in this sector that we are currently working on, please visit our website: signetresources.com to find out more.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for James Staff
Follow us on Twitter: @signetresources
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.