Are you in a warranty specific role? Have you managed a team before?
Do you thrive working within a fast paced environment that offers progression and personal development?
A top global automotive business with a European HQ in Bracknell, is currently looking for a Warranty Operations Manager. This role will be managing a team of 2 and will have responsibility for all warranty related issues for the business entities and distributors across the EU region.
With this role comes a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which can include; 25 days holiday, generous pension, flexible working, car schemes and more. There is a real opportunity for the right person to progress internally and grow within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a business that really makes an impact in the automotive world.
* Lead & motivate the Warranty team, managing their performance to support business needs
* Take responsibility for allocating Business Plan tasks to suitable team members
* Proactively liaise with the department manager to assess team performance against objectives
* Maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and senior management
* Regularly communicate with all regional business entities and distributors investigating queries where necessary
* Lead and direct where necessary the warranty personnel within business entities and distributors to support processes based on the businesses operational guidelines
* Identify and implement development opportunities for warranty personnel to align with evolving business direction and strategies
The ideal candidate will come from a warranty or aftersales focused background with the added management responsibility. They will be ambitious, confident, personable and be able to communicate at all levels. They will also have strong IT skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
A rare prospect to work for a leading Automotive manufacturer in a varied role where you will gain further experience. Excellent career prospects for a credible professional to develop into a more senior role within the department.
A competitive salary on offer alongside fantastic corporate benefits including; a discounted Car leasing scheme, private health care, life assurance, flexible working and free on-site parking.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £30000 - £34700 per annum + car scheme and corp benefits
Benefits: car scheme and corp benefits
Specialism: Commercial Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4517B_1543406309
Date posted: 28th November 2018