Are you dynamic, resilient and able to build relationships with senior level stakeholders?
A fantastic opportunity has been newly created for Talent Resourcing Manager to join a global business services organisation enjoying continued growth. The successful individual will join the team based in Newbury, with weekly travel to London. As the Talent Resourcing Manager you will be a trusted advisor and dedicated recruitment business partner to the Managing Director of the division, supporting the delivery of the people and business strategies, ensuring recruitment best practice is adhered to whilst promoting quality and diversity in the services delivered.
* Conduct regular speculative interviews
* Recruit and select in line with the Company’s technical and behavioural requirements
* Contribute to the achievement of the vertical market and Corporate HR metrics
* Lead and assist with the implementation and compliance of recruitment policies and procedures across the vertical market, ensuring all Hiring Managers are educated on the process to follow
* Raise brand awareness through external PR channels, including social media and professional networking
* Adhere to resourcing SLA’s and contribution to monthly KPI reporting
* Collaborate with the wider Talent Resourcing team to review talent and be aligned on candidate management, ensuring transparency and sharing of talent across the business
* Support and involvement in resourcing related projects, working within a team environment in a matrixed organisation across various geographies
* Support the management and monitoring of recruitment agencies
* Collaborate and cooperate with the broader Talent Resourcing, HR Operations, and Compensation & Benefits team to ensure seamless and aligned efforts and results in serving our internal customers
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has experience of working for a corporate internal recruitment function with an understanding of recruiting for low volume, highly senior positions that will require direct sourcing of candidates who are not actively on the market. You will need the ability to work at an operational and strategic level to think of the wider recruitment picture such as engagement and attraction.
As a global, dynamic business this really is offering a unique opportunity to support and deliver key developments across the whole business and improve the internal recruitment service. The ideal candidate will be offered up to £55,000 dependant on experience, car allowance, paid travel into London, 10 % bonus and other company benefits.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension
Benefits: car allowance, bonus, pension
Specialism: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4550B_1548157354
Date posted: 22nd January 2019