Are you working in an aftersales role for an automotive business? Are you field based but want to work in a more strategic and commercial capacity? If this sounds like you, please read on.
A Bracknell based Automotive company are currently seeking a commercially minded Service Retention Manager. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who has been working previously in an aftersales role and is now looking for either a new challenge or the next step in their career. Working closely with other department managers and field-based teams, this head office role will be responsible for the analysis and development of all aftersales products.
* Analysis of all aftersales products and their relating data
* Development of the Aftersales Product Proposition
* Effective communication of the aftersales proposition and programmes to field-based teams
* Analysis and development of the dealership aftersales KPI’s
* Analysis of marketing activity and its success on regular basis
* Support development of the full range of retention products
The suitable candidate will be coming from an automotive/manufacturing background where they have extensive experience in aftersales. They must have a commercial mindset with the ability to analyse and present data and for this, have excellent working knowledge of MS Office including intermediate Excel skills.
There are some fantastic benefits with this opportunity including a competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, private health insurance, car scheme and more.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £45000 - £47000 per annum + pension, car and more
Benefits: pension, car and more
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4547B_1547044635
Date posted: 9th January 2019