Are you a talent professional looking for a new challenge? Do you want the scope to add value to a business’s recruitment process? Are you keen to work in a varied recruitment role? If you do, then please get in touch.
We are currently working with a business services company in Leeds who are recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist. This role will provide recruitment support across all key areas of the business within the UK and Ireland. This may include working directly with Business Managers or in partnership with HR.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is wanting to get involved in employer branding and the candidate attraction strategy. There is also plenty of scope for the improvement of current processes to make them more efficient and improve the overall recruitment operations within the business. Responsibilities will include;
* End to end coordination of the recruitment process
* Conduct interviews, both telephone and face to face on site.
* Work with HR team and Business Managers on recruitment needs
* Identify recruitment sources, including temporary agencies, recruitment agencies, universities and colleges, industry associations, etc
* Provide recruitment training to managers, including navigation of job boards, assessments, CV screening, and behavioural interview training
* Partner with the HR team and IT to develop and improve recruitment processes
* Review existing recruitment and assessment process, research recruitment best practices and trends and develop recommendations for new or improved recruitment policies, strategies, processes, and programs
* Assist with Human Resources projects, as required, including workforce forecasts, career planning, succession planning, etc
Ideally you will have previous internal recruitment experience, although someone from agency background with the right attributes would also be considered. You will have a passion for sourcing the best talent, you will be dynamic and hungry to make a difference.
Basic salary of £30k-£35k (depending on experience) plus benefits.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Specialism: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4472B_1540227085
Date posted: 22nd October 2018