Internal Recruiter with a passion for process and improvement is needed for a leading services business. With a solid background in resourcing and you will thrive in challenge and be motivated to improve the talent accquisition process.
We are currently working with a business services company in Leeds who are recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist. This role will provide recruitment support across all key areas of the business within the UK and Ireland, whilst looking at business improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is wanting to get involved in employer branding and the candidate attraction strategy. There is also plenty of scope for the improvement of current processes to make them more efficient and improve the overall recruitment operations within the business. Responsibilities will include;
* End to end coordination of the recruitment process
* Conduct interviews, both telephone and face to face on site.
* Work with HR team and Business Managers on recruitment needs
* Provide recruitment training to managers, including navigation of job boards, assessments, CV screening, and behavioural interview training
* Partner with the HR team and IT to develop and improve recruitment processes
* Review existing recruitment and assessment process, research recruitment best practices and trends and develop recommendations for new or improved recruitment policies, strategies, processes, and programs
* Human Resources projects, as required, including workforce forecasts, career planning, succession planning
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Specialism: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4472B_1552813670
Date posted: 17th March 2019