Do you have experience in business operations?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a unique and passionate business?
An exciting and varied position has arisen within a small yet growing and developing retail business who specialise in premium nutritional products. As the Senior Operations Executive you will primarily be responsible for for order processing, managing key UK retail accounts and inventory management.
Core responsibilities include;
* Key customer account management for UK high street retailers
* Daily monitoring and reporting on logistical processes
* Management of related financial processes
* Key monthly inventory reconciliations
* Liaising with external logistics partners
* Customer services support in relation to stock list enquiries
It is an exciting time to join this growing business, you would be joining a friendly and supportive team, helping to create an enjoyable, loyal and committed culture. You will be working along side some of the largest UK retailers, gaining fantastic exposure along the way.
Benefits with this role include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off, and access to a pension scheme.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Specialism: Commercial Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4540A_1547222009
Date posted: 11th January 2019