Are you a finance professional actively looking for a new challenge? Are you available for a 9-month fixed term contract? Do you want to work on a rare and exciting assignment? If so, then please read below and get in touch!
Our client is a friendly, fast paced and well-respected Event Management Company who need a talented professional with financial project management experience, to cover a maternity leave for 9-months. To be successful in this role, you will need previous knowledge of how a P&L and Balance sheet work, how Debits & Credits work, and are comfortable with doing journals into accounting systems. You will be managing the finances for a number of client campaigns including client budgeting and reconciliations, client invoicing and general reporting as required.
* Previous experience of working in a small/medium business environment
* Previous accounting knowledge especially with P&L, budgeting, transactional finance, reconciliations and posting journals
* Must have a passion for numbers and enjoy problem solving
* Ideally have some relevant experience with project budgets in a multicurrency environment
* Be confident enough to communicate with people at all levels
* Intermediate Excel skills as a minimum, and a willingness to improve.
* Able to prioritise workload and be comfortable making good judgement calls when something is urgent (or not)
* Detail orientated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very friendly, exciting and highly skilled work place, where you will have the chance to get involved in a variety of accounting activities.
Our client has fantastic modern offices and promote a fun, supportive and very flexible working culture (flexible working day/hours) based on trust and team work.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4601C_1553603348
Date posted: 26th March 2019