A well-known automotive brand based in Buckinghamshire are currently looking for a Parts Pricing Manager. This role will responsible for setting retail and dealer net prices for all parts across the UK product range. Through market orientated analysis and research, you will be directly supporting the business to maximise margin, turnover and profits.
The key areas
* Maintenance and development of Retail and Dealer Net Pricing (DNP) strategy for all parts
* Achievement of company targets of overall parts turnover and profit annually
* Balancing warranty parts turnover and profit against UK warranty costs
* Lifecycle management, including obsolescence of parts, based on vehicle age and product range
* Maintenance of parts segmentation based on agreed UK methodology
* Analysis of sales trends, market conditions and identification of opportunities
* Monitoring of economic variables which affect market pricing, FX Rates /currency risk and global inflation
* Production of both routine and ad-hoc reports relating to the function
* Deliver UK parts sales and profit to plan targets (Measured by P+L statements)
* Support delivery of Dealer network service sales and profitability
To be suitable for this role, you must have an analytical mind set coming from an analyst-based role, have good presentation skills being able to communicate well disseminate research effectively, and be good at thinking outside the box when it comes to problem solving. You must have an intermediate level of Excel skills being able to use VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables etc.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a product pricing role, it would also be highly advantageous if you were coming from an automotive based business, but this is not a must.
In addition to a salary of up £37000 for the right person, you will receive 25 days holiday, pension, access to a car scheme and more.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + car scheme, pension, holiday and more
Benefits: car scheme, pension, holiday and more
Specialism: Commercial Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4618B_1559560100
Date posted: 3rd June 2019