Are you an accounting professional and looking for that next step or new challenge? Are you wanting to work for a business that offers great benefits and working environment? Then this could be the role for you!
A top global automotive business with a European HQ in Bracknell, is currently looking for a Management Accountant to work within their Pan-European Commercial Finance team. This role will be working closely with cost centres across Europe and will be responsible for monitoring and controlling budgets and actuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading business and add some strong European exposure to your experience.
Key Responsibilities to include;
* Ownership of the accounting of actual and budgets
* Analysis of budget & monthly actual P&L figures
* Assist Budget holders with the preparation and review of quarterly budgets, forecasts and mid-term plans
* Production of monthly management reports and feed back to senior management
* Ability to review current processes and drive improvements
* Carry out ad-hoc reporting and analysis from statistical and financial information when required
* Co-ordinate relevant monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations (Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets)
* Ownership of the Intangibles Fixed Asset register
* Manage the depreciation forecasting and actual postings processes
* Regularly liaise with other department and departments heads
This role will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to develop and grow within a business. The ideal candidate will be an active student of ACCA/CIMA/ACA and have previous experience of transactional finance including month end processes (journals, accruals, prepayments etc). You will need to be IT literate and confident in using MS Excel to an intermediate level.
A highly competitive salary is on offer, alongside fantastic corporate benefits including; study support, a discounted car leasing scheme, private health care, life assurance, flexible working and free on-site parking.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + car scheme, benefits
Benefits: car scheme, benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4780C_1579170269
Date posted: 16th January 2020