Are you passionate about Learning and Development? Do you have recent, demonstrable experience of managing L&D strategies?
We are actively recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager to join a diverse, successful and expanding multi site business who pride themselves on their passion for helping others and giving back. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to pioneer the design, development and delivery of L&D strategies across the business.
– Review current L&D strategies
– Liaise with key stakeholders to analyse the effectiveness of current learning activities
– Offer training and coaching to maximise capabilities
– Design and implement new L&D programmes
– Build strong and lasting relationships with external providers and key stakeholders of the business
A commercially astute candidate with recent experience as a Learning and Development Manager. An assertive and reliable character, able to identify area’s requiring enhancement and pioneer change to implement new strategies and progress growth for the business. Proven experience of leading and managing a team as well as responsibility for approval of budgets.
– CIPD (or equivalent) qualifications
– Proven track record of working within L&D in a Managerial position
– Innovative and able to bring fresh ideas to the team
– Excellent communication skills and able to liaise effectively with internal and external decision makers
– Strong leadership skills
An excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D Manager to step into a collaborative, fast paced business. You will truly own the L&D function within the department, be responsible for key decisions to drive change and guide the business towards their goals.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + 28 days holiday, great pension,10% bonus
Benefits: 28 days holiday, great pension,10% bonus
Specialism: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4542A_1550060215
Date posted: 13th February 2019