We are currently working with a fast paced and innovative technology solutions business based in Reading who are actively recruiting for a Information Security Manager. Reporting into group management, this role will primarily be responsible for leading the governance and risk management programme to ensure that the business addresses its statutory obligations and meets the compliance policies set, including maintenance of ISO9001, ISO27001 and PCI.
This is a varied role with a growing business and a wide remit, covering the governance and compliance of information security. Duties will include;
* Owning the relationship with external stakeholders
* Maintaining and communicating the internal audit
* Coordinating staff to assist with internal auditing activities
* Conducting closure meetings with relevant stakeholders
* Acting as lead person on several security forums
* Review and advise on relevant documented information for accuracy and effectiveness
* Build relationships to ensure that stakeholders deliver their documented information accurately and efficiently
* Provide guidance on compliance issues and assisting managers and staff with understanding
To be suitable for this role, you must have implemented ISO27001 and have a relevant lead qualification or have proven experience in managing and developing information security and quality management systems. Excellent communication skills and the ability to present at all levels when raising awareness of information security and quality will be key. With a confident, personable and hands on approach, you should also be adaptable, passionate and able to work well under pressure whilst forging credible relationships across the business.
An opportunity to join a phenomenal and fast growing Technology business that are proud of their service, success and numerous industry awards they have won over recent years.
For the right person, there is a salary of up to £50,000 plus corporate benefits, a modern work place with informal break out areas and lunch facilities, on-site parking and ongoing career support and development.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Specialism: Commercial Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4489A_1541092565
Date posted: 1st November 2018