Are you a qualified Accountant with proven experience of managing an FP&A function?
Are you highly analytical yet a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships across all levels and areas of a dynamic and fast paced business? If this sounds like you, then please keep reading.
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis has arisen within a Global Technology business in Reading. This role is part of the Senior Finance team and will be responsible for managing the FP&A function including a small team of Finance Analysts. You will enjoy responsibility of partnering across the wider business to support the achievement of financial targets and maintaining financial control through accurate budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Key areas of responsibility;
* Ensure that the weekly/monthly finance activity operates smoothly, reviewing timelines and making adjustments if needed
* Provide financial support by partnering with the wider business and the Senior Leadership Team
* Manage and support a team of Finance Analysts whilst being a proactive member of the Senior Finance Team
* Responsible for variance analysis, as well as the interpretation of all accounts, ensuring that senior management are fully briefed
* Provide financial support and prepare ad hoc analysis on product profitability
* Manage the coordination and delivery of the overall budgeting and forecasting process
* Provide strategic analysis on company turnover and cashflow forecast
* Identify improvements and corrective actions through the pro-active analysis of financial statements
To be considered for this fantastic career opportunity, you must be a solution focused qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with 5-10 years post qualification experience. You should be able to demonstrate your experience in leading an FP&A team in a proactive and dynamic manner. It is essential that you have excellent communication and relationship building skills, as you will be expected to explain financial topics and figures to non-finance professionals, as well as partnering with multiple areas of the business. You will be outgoing, enthusiastic and proactive with an entrepreneurial approach together with exceptional analytical and financial reporting skills.
This is a genuine career opportunity for you if you are looking to add value to an already successful business and support their further growth in line with your own career advancement. You will join a very happy and established team at their modern and relaxed offices in central Reading.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website or contacting Debbie Webb direct.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4520A_1543422352
Date posted: 28th November 2018