Are you a qualified commercial Accountant on the lookout for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in fast paced and dynamic industries? If you answered yes to both, this could be an opportunity for you.
A well-known high-end retail brand based in Central London is actively recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their busy business. This role will be supporting the Senior Manager in all aspects of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, and providing valuable analysis and insight for senior stakeholders across the business.
The business is growing at an incredible rate and is looking for that perfect person who can join them on their journey. After recently being acquired, they have now set sights on targeting global markets which will introduce plenty of opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Support the Senior Manager in all things FP&A
* Support the business operations by providing sound financial advice
* Establishing and communicating the planning timetable, process and guidelines to various stakeholders across the business
* Manage existing and new modelling tools to support the businesses future plans
* Monitor business performance on a regular basis and attend stakeholder meetings
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified Accountant with 1-2 years post qualification experience. With a background in Retail you will also be coming from a commercial role where you have supported the FP&A functions and have good Excel skills. You will be driven, enthusiastic, methodical and have a good eye for detail.
There is a salary of up to £55,000 on offer plus bonus and company benefits.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4510B_1542301576
Date posted: 15th November 2018