Are you an experienced and driven VAT practitioner?
Do you have international VAT knowledge with specific EU regulation understanding?
We are currently supporting a well-known global brand with their search for a proactive, commercially minded VAT Department Expert. As the VAT Department Expert you will have sound knowledge of current UK and EU regulations and will have the ability to support this organisation in achieving their key business objectives.
* You will be hands on and collaborative with the ability to build strong relationships across the business
* Demonstrable knowledge of UK and European VAT regulations
* Excellent IT skills such as SAP, excel and other ERP systems
* Ability to take ownership of obligations effecting the wider business
* Candidates must be a VAT practitioner with at least 3 years PQE
* Ability to guide and lead non-technical personnel to technical solutions
* Demonstrated organisational skills, project planning and management
You will have previous experience of indirect international taxes preferably with in-house experience at VAT management level. Your ability to influence others will be evident and will compliment your respect and understanding for other cultures. Teamwork is essential within this role and department, highlighting this key skill will not go unnoticed.
The ideal candidate will be expected to travel 10% of the time therefore flexibility is required.
A fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned business and deliver exceptional results! A company car, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and car scheme for family/friends is also on offer to the chosen candidate.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website.
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + car and corporate benefits
Benefits: car and corporate benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4627C_1557909069
Date posted: 15th May 2019