Are you an Account Manager/PR Manager with B2B experience? Do you want to work for an award winning PR agency business with a fun and vibrant environment?
Want to avoid the commute to London, but still work for an engaging, employee focused business?
If this has sparked your interest, please read on.
We are currently really excited to be working with an award winning PR agency in Buckinghamshire, who after enjoying continued success are recruiting for a B2B Account Manager to join their team, working on a series of accounts within the food and drink industry.
You will be responsible for running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms, as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
* Excellent written skills
* Experience in delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns
* Gravitas to build a network of B2B press contacts
* Experience in driving content led strategies
* Independent and entrepreneurial approach to work
* Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
* Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
* High levels of communication – presentation, verbal and written skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a truly people orientated business with some unique yet amazing employee perks. They focus on wellbeing daily, offer an incredible work/life balance and have a competitive salary on offer.
You will be working within a fun and vibrant office where everybody is focused on achieving the best possible results.
If this sounds like something you could be well suited to, then please get in touch by either applying here or contact Jane Pettit at Signet Resources.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Permanent
Job reference: J4743C_1572957062
Date posted: 5th November 2019