Signet Resources COVID-19 Contingency
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, Signet would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity during any future working restrictions that may be required.
- We have ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business at present.
- We are fully mobile here at Signet, we can work remotely giving exactly the same service to all our clients.
- Our phone system is cloud based so can be used remotely if the need for home working arises.
Should the need arise, we are fully prepared for all our staff to work remotely from home. We have done this previously when we had office closures and none of our clients or services were affected.
- We are following the guidance as set out by HM Government and Public Health England.
- We are encouraging all staff to follow best hygiene practices.
- We have hand sanitisers, tissues and disinfection wipes available for all staff to use.
To confirm, we are monitoring this situation closely, but we do not foresee any impact to our services, so it’s business as usual. Should there be any changes to this situation, we will update you accordingly.
Thank you for your continued business and support